Pages

Monday, September 19, 2016

I Can RELATE!

After an exceptionally long break, I'm back again!  It turned out the combination of coursework and cancer recovery were too much to handle on their own, let alone continuing with this blog.  I took a break from my program for a year and a half to work for a private company, then came back and finished up classes and exams.  I'm now doing full-time research with my advisor Keith Riles, studying gravitational waves using LIGO.  This summer, I participated in a seminar called RELATE – Researchers Expanding Lay-Audience Teaching and Engagement.  The program culminated in recording a short video summarizing our research, which I decided would be a great way to bring back this blog.  Take a look:

As always, questions are welcome!  I'm hoping to be back here about once a week; in the years I've been away, I've kept a list of potential topics, but I can always use more suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment